- We are in Northwest Montana. (Turns out there’s quite a few other towns named Marion with their own First Baptist Churches.)
- We were established in 1968.
- We are a Bible-based church; we believe in the literal interpretation of Scripture. We accept, but are not limited to the KJV, NKJV, ESV, and NASB translations.
- We welcome all ages and personality types.
- During our worship services, we tend to sing from the Baptist Hymnal. However, we include contemporary Christian worship songs, too.
- We believe God cares more about our hearts than our clothes. So, wear whatever clothes you’re comfortable in when you visit or worship with us.
We want to help people find God and grow their faith. No one here is perfect, and no one is expected to be. We want to point people to Jesus and help them take their next step in their relationship with Him. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you’ve done, the love of God is here for you and so are we.
There is only One True God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (The Trinity)Deuteronomy 6:4 // Isaiah 43:10-11 // Matthew 28:19 // Luke 3:22
In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s Son, Jesus was both human and divine.Matthew 1:23 // Hebrews 7:26 // Acts 2:22 // 1 Corinthians 15:3 // Matthew 28:6 // Acts 1:9
The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.2 Timothy 3:15-17 // 1 Thessalonians 2:13 // 2 Peter 1:21
Every person can have restored fellowship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin through His substitutionary death on the cross).Luke 24:47 // John 3:3 // Romans 10:13-15 // Ephesians 2:8 // Titus 2:11 // Titus 3:5-7
We practice two ordinances—(1) Water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.Matthew 28:19 // Mark 16:16 // Acts 10:47-48 // Romans 6:4
Feeling overwhelmed or isolated? Could you use spiritual guidance or care? Our pastor, deacons, and church family are ready to connect with you.